Fun and Flexible!
- Minimal Investment
- Maximum Returns
- Help and Support with Marketing
- Business Set-up Support
A LCF Fun Languages Franchise is an unique opportunity to manage a business from home. Our franchise operators are a diverse and wonderful team of well-organised, dedicated language enthusiasts or business individuals, who have created a rewarding and flexible business. They are qualified language professionals, experienced teachers, native speakers who have wanted to share their language and culture and/or individuals wanting to manage a business in the area of children’s education.
LCF Clubs Franchise Information:
LCF Clubs was established in 1985 to teach French and Spanish to young learners. Every week, hundreds of children, in NZ and thousands of children around the world attend LCF Clubs. LCF’s innovative methodology has been used to create proven teacher friendly resources for pre-school, breakfast, lunch or after school clubs. Everything is designed to stimulate children’s natural desire to learn. Besides Le Club Français and El Club Español we also offer Mandarin, German and Italian.
Each week children take part in a balanced mix of games, songs, role-plays, crafts and story-telling, in secure and friendly environments all over the country!
Children who become club members receive CDs and songbooks, Certificates, and Stickers and access to Babelzone (French and Spanish) or Englishzone worth $145.00 dollars.
Babelzone and Englishzone are fun, interactive websites created by LCF for teachers and children. They contain over 300 songs, animated stories and games which children can use at home to enhance the learning experience. No competitor has this available for children. That’s why, given the choice, parents choose LCF Clubs.
What do I receive as a Franchisee?
All teaching materials are provided, including full lesson plans, flashcards, worksheets, games, song CDs, etc. No lesson preparation time is needed. Courses are available for Preschool (including mothers and toddlers) up to age 12. The Fun Language courses contain short and focused whole-class lessons, with engaging and stimulating tasks. Our courses provide opportunities for cross-curricular activities, regular monitoring and assessment of progress.
For a very minimal investment you can start your own business.
The set up cost includes:
- All set-up support, including marketing and business support, and ongoing teacher training for you or your teachers
- All teaching materials including your LCF Curriculum (lesson plans, flashcards, worksheets, games, etc.)
- Public liability insurance
- Marketing materials (posters, leaflets, flyers & national email campaigns)
- LCF (Your Location) Website
- Facebook (Your Location) – marketing
- Full FREE access to Babelzone our interactive online teaching tool with 300+ activities
- Access to Babelzone for every member of your language clubs! inc. stickers and certificates
- Downloadable songs for the kids to support their learning
Contact LCF Clubs today and change your lifestyle!
Call 0800 386 000 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org