LCF Fun Languages offers an opportunity for adults and children to learn a second language through fun based activities. The French Club methodology is aimed at engaging children and adults in authentic French. We have a sequential program, which reflects the New Zealand Curriculum. Activities appropriate for Children from aged 2 to 100… the children receive a song book, stickers, certificates and access to an on-line learning zone to assist acquisition. Places limited to 12 in each club for maximum exposure to the language.
French Club for Children Aged 5 to 12
- The children will create their very own café to use French in a meaningful way.
- Lots of fun activities are introduced to get the children speaking.
- They plan and have fun with the language – creating, raps, role-plays and drama.
Adults Have Fun Learning French – at ANY age!
- Our approach is as fun and communicative as the kids’ courses.
- You will be encouraged to start using the language quickly and naturally
- Joining one of our Fun Language Adult Courses will become a social event
Parents and Children – Share the love of languages… Why learn together?
- Daily practice, shared activities will help reinforce the language for parent and child
- Children will have the advantage, they are more likely to remember not only the words and phrases but all the activities involved in playing and sharing together
- Young children naturally assimilate a new language and love teaching their parents
- Access to an online learning platform for reinforcement and review